Deeds Office Search

Select your Search

  • R180

    Property Search

    Information about any registered property in South Africa. The includes the Price Paid, Registered Bond Amount, any interdicts or restrictions on a property and Sale History.

    To do the search we need either the Township & Erf Number or Street Address. Alternatively you can use our Map search to indicate the exact location of the property.

  • R525

    Marriage Contract (ANC)

    When marrying Out of Community of Property, you sign a Marriage Contract (ANC). This contract is registered at the Deeds Office where the contract was signed. You can get a copy of this Marriage Contract (ANC) delivered electronically to your email address.

  • R525

    Title Deed (Deed of Transfer)

    Are you submitting plans for building alterations? Have you lost your Title Deed? Do you have a bond and the bank has the original and you do not have a copy? Obtain a copy of your Title Deed (Deed of Transfer) without any hassle. Once received we will deliver it to your email address.

  • R650

    CIPC Reinstatement Search

    If a company is deregistered for not filing annual returns with CIPC and you want to re-instate it then part of the requirements for reinstating a deregistered company is a Deeds Office search from all 11 Deeds Offices proving ownership or non ownership of property by a company.

    Use us to get the documentation you require to reinstate a deregistered company regarding property ownership in South Africa.

  • R180

    Company Director Search

    Search the CIPC database using a director ID No to get all the companies associated with that director. 

  • R525

    Bond Contract Document

    If your property has a bond registered, it will be filed at the Deeds Office as a Bond Contract Document. Order an electronic copy of the Bond Document registered at the Deeds Office for a property and get it delivered to your email address

  • R550

    Person or Company Search (All Deeds Offices)

    Do you need to know what properties (if any) a person or company owns in South Africa? The Person Search (All Deeds Offices) will search all 11 Deeds Offices and provide you with the result of property ownership for an individual or company for the whole of South Africa.

  • R180

    Person or Company Search (Single Deeds Office)

    Information on a Person or Company regarding their property ownership for a specific Deeds Office in South Africa.

    The Deeds Office that can be searched are Pretoria Deeds Office, Cape Town Deeds Office, Johannesburg Deeds Office, Kimberley Deeds Office, Vryburg Deeds Office, Mpumalanga Deeds Office, Umtata Deeds Office, King Williams Town Deeds Office, Pietermaritzburg Deeds Office, Limpopo Deeds Office or Bloemfontein Deeds Office.

  • R180

    Check Progress of Property Transfer

    NOTE: This is a SINGLE searh against the Deeds Office. For automatic tracking please select CHECK PROGRESS OF PROPERTY TRANSFER (AUTOMATED) request to track the progress for up to 21 days.

    When a Property or Bond is registration is submitted (Lodged) to the Deeds Office, it follows a process to ensure everything is in order before the property or bond is registered.

    This is to protect all parties involved and reduce fraudulent transactions. You can Track the Progress of the registration using our Track Progress of Property Transfer Search.

    Please note that this is a ONCE OFF SEARCH. To get daily updates you can log a TRACK PROGRESS OF PROPERTY TRANSFER (AUTOMATED) request.

  • R680

    Track Progress of Property Transfer (Automated)

    Receive daily updates on the progress of your property transfer for up to 21 days or until it is registered. We will email you the update every weekday.

  • R180

    Surveyor General Diagram

    The Surveyor General (SG) Diagram contains the exact outlines of a property as surveyed by a Land Surveyor and recorded by the Chief Surveyor General of South Africa

    Now you can order an SG Diagram and get it delivered to your Email address.

  • R400

    Transfer Information

    Obtain information on Transfers (Property Sales) for a specific suburb, registration division, sectional scheme etc (includes property details, sale date, registration date, buyer & seller info and amount paid).

  • R750

    Sectional Title Conduct Rules

    Do you live in a sectional title scheme or are a body corporate in need of the registered sectional title rules for the scheme? It is extremely difficult to obtain but we have can obtain it from the Deeds Office and deliver it to your email address.

  • R125

    CIPC Company Annual Returns Status

    Get the status as well has history of Annual Returns filed for a company. This will show a list of filed annual returns as well as returns outstanding.